It is our dream that the children who pass through Unity School will,
through play and discovery, be encouraged to live a healthful life, always opt for a peaceful way to
solve their problems, and weave who they are and what they have learned here
into positive solutions for our community and our planet.
|Unity School has been designated as a 4-Star
quality rated program! That means that we are committed to quality care
and learning for all children. We are very proud of this achievement,
and of our ongoing commitment to quality. Want to know more about QRIS?
Check out http://teachingresearchinstitute.org/projects/qris
- April 18 - Plant Sale @ 500 E. 4th Ave, Eugene
- Otter Room Conferences April 20-23
- April 22 - Earth Day Celebration
- Panda Room Conferences April 27-30
- NextStep Recycling Contest April 1-27 - Bring
all of your unwanted and broken appliences to Unity School (for more
info see flyers in office or talk to Susanne or Chris